Easy, healthy instant pot chili is ready in under 15 minutes. Packed with protein, veggies and RawSpiceBar's salt free, freshly ground chili powder spices.
1 yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 zucchini, diced
1 yellow squash, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 (16 oz) can whole tomatoes
1 cup corn
3 cans beans of choice (black, kidney, pinto), drained and rinsed
3 cups vegetable broth
1 teaspoon raw sugar
Kosher salt, to taste
1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp RawSpiceBar's chili powder
- Turn instant pot to ‘sauté’ and add oil.
- Once hot, add onion and saute, 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt and chili powder and saute, 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, paste, red pepper, zucchini, squash and corn to brown slightly, 3-4 minutes.
- Add beans and saute, another 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and stir to combine. Fasten lid on the instant pot and set for 5 minutes. Top with favorites and enjoy!