- 1/8 c. +1 tbsp Memphis dry rub
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 c. distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 rack baby back ribs or St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs
- Whisk together vinegar, water, brown sugar, salt, and 1/8 cup of Memphis dry rub in a small bowl. Set aside. Brush ribs liberally with mixture just before putting on the grill.
- Turn grill to 325°F and place ribs over low heat. Cook ribs about 1 1/2 hours for baby backs and 2 hours for St. Louis-cut ribs, brushing liberally with vinegar mixture every 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a cutting board and brush once more with the vinegar mixture. Liberally coat ribs with RawSpiceBar’s Memphis Dry Rub and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice ribs and serve immediately.
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!