- 1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Apple Pie Spices (or RawSpiceBar's Freshly Ground Cassia Cinnamon)
- 6 Granny Smith apples, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Salt, to taste
- 2 apples, diced
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch lemon juice & salt, to taste
- 3 dates, pitted and chopped
- Ice cubes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add apples to a greased medium baking dish.
- Melt coconut oil and add to apples to coat. Add RawSpiceBar's Apple Pie Spices and toss to coat.
- Bake in oven until apples are soft, 30-35 minutes, turning once halfway through. Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or alone and enjoy!