Spices You Need, Beyond a Seasonable Doubt
We get told that we “need” something every day. We need the latest fashion, car, appliance, and so on. If you love being at the forefront of fashion or tech, then go for it! Splurge on the shoes. Get the fridge that talks to you. However, if you are into unlocking a world of deeply flavorful food, then you need to stock up your pantry with these must-have spices for your kitchen.
A Season for Every Reason
Whether you are starting from scratch with your seasonings and spices or want to add on, there are twelve spices that are essential to have in your cooking arsenal. These include coriander, star anise, smoked paprika, turmeric powder, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, cumin, cardamom, garlic, cinnamon, and cloves. These spices land on the essentials list because they set the foundation for deeply flavorful meats, breads, soups, vegetables, starches, desserts, and sauces.
Spices: A Passport for Your Tastebuds
Once you have the essentials, you can then start adding spices from around the world to experience global recipes right in your kitchen, including:
- Packed with powerful, fragrant flavor, this collection of spices transforms everyday meals into mouthwatering delicacies. Our RawSpiceBar Garam Masala Blend lets you explore Indian cuisine with a fiery kick!
East Asian Spices
- At the heart of East Asian Spices are intense aromas and bold flavors that bring depth to any dish. With our mouthwateringly spicy RawSpiceBar Xinjiang Blend, you can breathe delicious new life into your favorite Asian dishes.
Middle Eastern & Northern African Spices
- Transform your dishes with the bold, savory flavor of our RawSpiceBar Ras el Hanout Spice Blend. Featuring ten artfully crafted spices, this blend creates one unforgettable meal.
South American & Mexican Spices
- Spicy, warm, and absolutely delectable, our RawSpiceBar Adobo Blend and Sazón Blend let you experience the rich, tangy flavors that will leave your family excited for mealtime.
- North American & European Spices