Get Your Sazón On
A good spice blend can enhance some your favorite meals, but a great spice blend can enhance a variety of meals. That is why our savory, fragrant RawSpiceBar Sazón Blend is a must-have addition to your pantry.
A Sazón for Everyone
Does Latin American cooking vary between its 33 countries? Yes. Are the distinct flavors created from cross-cultural fusions through time further enhanced by our Sazón Blend? Also yes, and we have compiled a few popular dishes to get you started:
- Churrasco: Popular in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Uruguay, churrasco refers to beef or grilled meat that can seasoned to perfection with our savory, deeply flavorful RawSpiceBar Sazón Blend.
- Empanadas: A popular snack in Latin American cuisine, the meats, cheeses, and vegetables within an empanada (referred to as pastel in Brazil and salteña in Bolivia) can make your taste buds sing when combined with this month’s blend.
- Tamal: This traditional Mesoamerican dish popular in Peru, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Chile is the perfect Sazón cuisine companion.
- Feijoada: This hearty beans, pork, and beef stew popular in Brazil will soak up the many flavors our Sazón Blend for one delicious meal.
- Mole: Mole sauce contains 20 ingredients that can reach new levels of flavor with this month’s spice blend.
- Bandeja Paisa: This popular Colombian dish is packed with red beans, pork, rice, and more – the perfect cuisine canvas for our Sazón Blend!
- Asado: A pinch of our Sazón Blend combined with this Argentinian meat cooking technique will have your family surrounding the grill in no time.