1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 tsp RawSpiceBar's Hatch Green Chile Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour an 8 1/2- X 4 1/2- X 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and hatch green chile powder in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine until just combined.
5. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!