Hatch Green Chile Zucchini Bread
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 tsp RawSpiceBar's Hatch Green Chile Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour an 8 1/2- X 4 1/2- X 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and hatch green chile powder in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine until just combined.
5. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let cool before slicing. Enjoy!