RawSpiceBar’s Sumac & Sesame Za’atar
2 large pita bread
1 tbs olive oil
½ cup pomegranate seeds
4 cups romaine lettuce
2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, evenly coat pita pieces with olive oil, RawSpiceBar’s Sumac & Sesame Za’atar and salt to taste.
- Spread pita in even layer on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until nicely browned.
- While pita bread is baking, combine lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Crumble toasted pita chips over the salad and toss well before serving.