1 large cauliflower head
6 oz cashews
1/2 cup raisins
Juice and zest of 2 lemons
2 tablespoons minced parsley
RawSpiceBar's Sumac Sesame Za'atar
1 garlic clove, minced
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium low, add the cashes and toast, 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden. Chop into pieces.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and chop into small pieces. In a food processor, pulse cauliflower lightly until finely chopped.
- In a large sauté pan, heat three tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower couscous and saute, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the couscous from heat and let cool. Add raisins, cashews, za’atar, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil. Season to taste.
- Leave the couscous for about 15 minutes for the flavors to combine. Serve and enjoy!