2 cups Enchilada Sauce
3 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Ground Chiles Taco Seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chopped red onion (about 1 small red onion)
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 bunch of broccoli
5 cups spinach or baby kale
1 can black beans
8 corn or wheat tortillas
1 cup cheese, divided
Cheese, diced onions, pico de gallo, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro, optional
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, add vegetable oil. Add onions and salt. Cook 5-7 minutes, until the onions are tender and translucent. Add broccoli and bell pepper, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add RawSpiceBar’s Ground Chiles Taco Seasoning and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Add spinach or kale in batches until wilted.
- Transfer all to a medium mixing bowl. Add beans, 1/3 cup cheese and a drizzle of enchilada sauce. Season to taste.
- Assemble the enchiladas: Pour 1/3 cup enchilada sauce into greased 12″x9″ baking pan and coat bottom of the pan. Spread ½ cup filling in a tortilla, then wrap. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Drizzle the remaining enchilada sauce evenly over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with any toppings and enjoy!