Golden turmeric cauliflower rice is a flavor and anti-inflammatory packed side dish! Cook it up in less than 5 minutes. Low carb, paleo, vegan. TURMERIC CAULIFLOWER RICE
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our authentic Turmeric Cauliflower Rice . Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Turmeric Cauliflower Rice in just 25 minutes.How Our Recipes Kits Work We provide spices: Your shopping list:
- tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- cups riced cauliflower
- teaspoon turmeric
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- fresh parsley
To Rice Cauliflower:
1. Wash cauliflower and pat dry
2. Remove outer leaves; break down the head of cauliflower into uniform pieces (1-2 inch florets). Include stems!
- 3. Working in 2-3 batches, place florets into a 7 cup food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- 4. Pulse 10-15 times, until cauliflower is in small rice-sized pieces. Remove any full florets that may remain.
To Cooke Goldren Turmeric Rice Cauliflower:
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Add riced cauliflower, turmeric, ground ginger, onion powder, garlic powder and salt to the pan.
- 3. Cook for around 5 minutes, until cauliflower is slightly soft but not mushy.
- 4. Serve with fresh parsley if desired
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!