This recipe for Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower is easy and as healthy as it is delicious. It has lots of bright color and flavor. TURMERIC ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower. Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower in just 25 minutes.How Our Recipes Kits Work We provide spices: Your shopping list:
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons ground turmeric
- teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon RawSpiceBar's Golden Milk Turmeric
- teaspoon ground pepper
- large cloves garlic, minced
- cups cauliflower florets (1 large head; about 2 pounds)
- teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Whisk oil, turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once, until browned and tender, 15 to 25 minutes. Drizzle lemon juice over the cauliflower.
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!