1/4 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Thyme Leaves, Organic
4 medium zucchini, 1½ pounds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Remove both ends from the zucchini, and cut them into quarters lengthwise. Lay the quarters flat side down on a cutting board, and slice crosswise into thin triangular pieces.
- Set a 8-9" cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the olive oil, garlic, and lemon zest. Sauté stirring until it's fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Then add the sliced zucchini, and continue to sauté stirring as it browns. Cook until crisp tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and season to taste with sea salt, pepper, and stir in the fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts over the top, and serve immediately.