Simple Thai Noodle Soup
1 block tofu, pressed and cubed
1 tbsp canola oil
2 green onions, diced
RawSpiceBar's Thai Green Curry Powder
1 inch ginger, minced
Salt & pepper, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 liter vegetable broth
3 stalks celery, diced
3 bunches glass noodles, soaked in hot water until softened
1/2 cup snap peas, roughly chopped
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
3 cups baby spinach or greens
1 lime, juice
1 10 oz light coconut milk
1. In a skillet over medium high heat, add oil. Once hot, add tofu and cook until golden on each side.
2. Soften glass noodles in hot water until softened, then drain.
3. Preheat a large pot over medium heat with oil. Once hot, add onions and cook 5-6 minutes until translucent.
5. Add celery and cook for about 3-5 minutes, until just tender.
6. Add snap peas and chopped tomatoes and stir, cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Add coconut milk and let simmer, 15 minutes. Stir in noodles and baby spinach until just wilted.
8. Remove from heat and serve with half of a juiced lime in each bowl. Top with browned tofu, and enjoy!