RawSpiceBar’s Tandoori Masala
1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast
4 green onions
3 tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
red onion sliced thinly
1 small container fat free plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper
- Put the chicken, RawSpiceBar’s Tandoori Masala
1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast, and all of the spices in a bowl and mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Mix the yogurt sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice some cucumbers, red onions, and cilantro.
- Cook the Tandoori Chicken Burgers on a preheated grill over medium-medium high grill. About 3 minutes per side. Throw the Naan bread on the grill during the last few minutes.
- Top the burgers with a few sliced cucumbers, red onion, and a generous handful of cilantro.
- Add the yogurt sauce and there you have it, the easiest and freshest tasting burger ever.