1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp RawSpiceBar's Sumac
1 cup, diced tomatoes
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 cup feta
One bunch basil, chopped
Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat grill. Cut eggplant into slices. Salt liberally, let sweat for 30 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
- Grill eggplant cut side down on grill, 4-5 minutes, then remove.
- Sprinkle seared eggplant with RawSpiceBar's Sumac. Wrap eggplant in foil and place over medium-low heat for another 7-8 minutes.
- Drizzle cooked eggplant with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar, top with tomatoes, crumbled feta, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!