Sumac Dressing & Grilled Artichokes
For the artichokes
- 4 artichokes, sliced in half, stems removed
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 lemon
For the dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp RawSpiceBar's Sumac
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add artichokes and let boil for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Preheat grill pan to medium-high heat. Brush the pan and the artichokes with salt & olive oil, and sear the artichokes on one side only, 10-12 minutes, or until nicely charred.
- For dressing, combine RawSpiceBar's Sumac, garlic, mint, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt to taste.
- Drizzle artichokes with dressing and lemon. Serve and enjoy!