A classic Snickerdoodle recipe that’s an easy kid favorite with the perfect crispy outside and soft and chewy inside covered in cinnamon and sugar.
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our authentic Snickerdoodles . Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Snickerdoodles .
How Our Recipes Kits Work
We provide spices:
- Saigon Cinnamon - Vietnamese
Your shopping list:
For Snickerdoodle cookie dough:
- cup (2 sticks, 226g) unsalted butter, softened but not melted
- 1 1/2
- cups (300g) granulated sugar
- eggs, (4 ounces total) room temperature
- tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4
- cups (352g) all-purpose flour
- teaspoon cream of tartar
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
For Cinnamon Sugar:
- tablespoons granulated sugar
- teaspoons RawSpiceBar's Saigon Cinnamon
For the Snickerdoodle cookie dough:
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare three cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper or Silpat.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a hand-held mixer on the highest setting) cream together butter and sugar. (about 2-3 minutes)
- 3. Add in the eggs one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix until fully incorporated.
- 4. Using a 1-tablespoon scoop, scoop out rounded balls and place close together on one of the cookie sheets.
For the Cinnamon Sugar:
- 1. Mix the 3 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon in a wide bowl. I like to use a fork but a small whisk also works.
- 1. Roll balls of dough in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheets.
- 2. Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Carefully remove immediately from baking sheets and place on a cooling rack.