Singapore Noodles Tofu
This recipe for Singapore Noodles Tofu is easy and jam packed with a powerful malaysian curry flavor,tossed with medley of veggies, and chewy tofu bites.
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our Singapore Noodles. Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Singapore Noodles in just 25 minutes.
How Our Recipes Kits Work
We provide spices:
- Malaysian Curry Powder - Salt Free
Your shopping list:
- ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- green onions
- tablespoons grapeseed oil (or other neutral flavored vegetable oil), divided
- pound extra firm tofu, drained, pressed at least 20 minutes and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- garlic cloves, minced
- teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- cups shredded napa cabbage
- tablespoons RawSpiceBar's Malaysian Curry Powder
- teaspoon turmeric
- tablespoons soy sauce
- cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Remove from heat. Submerge the noodles in the water and soak until al dente, about 3 minutes (but refer to package instructions). Drain the noodles in a colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- 2. Separate the white and green parts of the green onions. Finely chop the white parts, then cut green parts into 1-inch sections. Set aside.
- 3. Heat 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu cubes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once or twice to achieve browning on multiple sides. Transfer the tofu cubes to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 4. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil to the skillet. Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the white parts of the green onions, garlic, ginger and bell pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the napa cabbage and continue to stir-fry until wilted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with curry powder and turmeric. Stir fry another 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the noodles and soy sauce. Stir fry 1 minute more, using a fork to separate noodles. Add the cilantro, remaining green onions and tofu cubes. Use a fork to distribute ingredients evenly and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- 5. Remove from heat. Divide the noodles onto plates and serve.