One of the easiest ways to prep chicken for the week is this instant pot shredded chicken with freshly ground, salt free adobo seasoning. Put it in tacos, salads, soup or just eat it alongside sweet potatoes and greens. Enjoy!
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Adobo Seasoning
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup chicken stock
Kosher salt, to taste
1. Combine salt and spices in a small bowl Pat the chicken dry and generously season chicken with spice blend.
2. Hit the “sauté” button on the instant pot and heat oil. Once hot, add chicken and sear on each side, about 30 seconds, working in batches if needed.
3. Pour the broth over the chicken and then turn off the "sauté" function and secure the lid.
4. Hit the poultry button and let cook for 15 minutes.
5. Let the chicken set for at least 5 minutes and then quick release. Remove and shred with a pork. Serve in tacos, lettuce wraps or on top of salads and enjoy!