Shichimi Togarashi Panko Baked Fish
- RawSpiceBar's Shichimi Togarashi
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound flounder or cod fillets, cut into squares
- Sea salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Combine flour and RawSpiceBar's Shichimi Togarashi. Place eggs, panko, and seasoned flour in 3 separate shallow medium bowls.
- Season fish with salt. Working in batches, dredge fish in seasoned flour, shaking off excess. Coat with egg, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Coat with panko and transfer fish to a plate.
- Add fish to baking pan and bake, 10-15 minutes, until cooked through. Serve as a sandwich or alone with favorite sauce & enjoy!