2 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Urfa Biber
1 15.5 oz can chickpeas
4 oz roasted beets (we love using Love Beets!)
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon, juiced
3 tbsp tahini 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 2 tbsp for roasting Kosher
salt & table pepper to season Roast Beets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove the tops and the roots of the beets and peel with a vegetable peeler. Cut beets into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
3. Place cut beets on a baking sheet and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and table pepper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once or twice with a spatula, until the beets are tender. Blend Hummus.
4. Place roasted beets into a food processor.
5. Add RawSpiceBar’s Urfa Biber, chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini to processor. Process until finely chopped up and paste like.
6. With the food processor drizzle in the olive oil, season with salt to taste.
7. Place hummus into a small glass bowl and cover with saran wrap. Refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to marinate.
8. Drizzle with olive oil to serve and enjoy!