RawSpiceBar’s Ras el Hanout Spices
1 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Cups of cooked chickpeas
1 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- If using Dried Chickpeas: soak the chickpeas in 6 cups of water for atlas 5 hours (overnight preferred). Drain, rinse well and place in a pan with enough water to cover them by about 3cm. Bring the water to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook, covered, for around 30 to 45 minutes until the chickpeas are soft but not mushy.
- Drain and allow to cool slightly
- Preheat your oven to 210°C/ °F
- Place chickpeas (either cooked or from a can) into a bowl
- Mix together the RawSpiceBar’s Ras el Hanout Spices and olive oil until well combined and stir through the chickpeas. Make sure the chickpeas are well coated in the spices.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and spread the chickpeas out in a single layer. Place in the oven for fifteen minutes before giving the pan a shake (or the chickpeas a stir) and place back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the cilantro and rosemary. Pour into a bowl and serve