RawSpiceBar's Smoked Paprika
1 pound uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 bottle of oil & vinegar Sauverade Sevilla
2 tbsp of spanish olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 tbsp of parsley, minced
1 package of oil & vinegar Pomodoro Risotto
- In a large bowl mix together the Sevilla Sauverade, olive oil and shrimp. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare Pomodoro Risotto according to package directions. You want to start the risotto first since the shrimp cook fairly fast.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto bamboo skewers
- Place shrimp skewers onto grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side, until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Do not overcook or your shrimp will be tough and chewy!
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.