1 cup yogurt
1 medium onion, cut in large chunks
4 cloves garlic, whole clove
1 lemon, juice & zest
Salt, to taste
6 lamb chops (I used lamb loin chops)
1 tbsp. olive oil
- Marinade the lamb: Combine the yogurt, onions, garlic, lemon juice, Advieh and salt in your food processor and blend
- Place the lamb chops in a large ziploc bag or tupperware container.
- Pour the marinade on the lamb chops and fully coat.
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove lamb chops from fridge and let it come back to room temperature while you are waiting for the oven to preheat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain and transfer the lamb to the skillet. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Sear the lamb, cooking for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the lamb onto a lined baking tray.
- Roast for 10 minutes (for medium-rare) or cook to your preference. Flip halfway through.