12 oz paneer, cubed
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, diced
1 lemon, juice
8 oz greek yogurt, whisked
1 inch ginger, minced
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Tandoori Masala
Sea salt, to taste
1. Combine ginger & garlic into a paste. Add Tandoori Masala & kosher salt to taste and mix well.
2. In a large bowl, combine paste, peppers, onions and paneer and mix well. Let marinate, 2-4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Once marinated, bring to room temperature and preheat oven to 450ºF.
4. Skewer the vegetables and paneer, brush with oil and arrange on a rack
5. Bake, 15-20 minutes, until paneer is golden or slightly charred, turning halfway through. Remove from oven and serve with lemon, mint & yogurt. Enjoy!