3 tablespoons RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai
1 cup (16 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup honey
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9- or 10-cup bundt-style pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and honey until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating for a minute or two and scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions.
- Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai.
- Add half the flour, followed by the sour cream and vanilla, and finally the remaining flour. Mix until just combined, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl between each addition.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared mini bundt pan, and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning it out onto a rack to finish cooling.
- Cool completely before slicing.