1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Thai Curry Powder
1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Kaffir Lime Powder
1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
3 cups cauliflower florets
3 cups green beans
4 garlic cloves
1 inch fresh ginger, diced
4 fresh red chillies
1 red onion
3 cups vegetable stock
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
½ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped (optional)
Vegetable oil & salt, to taste
- In a pot, add water and turn to boil. Add the potato and cook until just starting to soften, about 6-7 minutes. Then, blanch the cauliflower florets and green beans for a minute or two. Set vegetables aside.
- Place RawSpiceBar's Thai Curry Powder, ginger, garlic, and red chiles in a blender or food processor and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add vegetable oil to a large pan and gently fry the curry paste. Add the stock, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Ddd the cauliflower, potatoes, and green beans, simmer for another 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk and RawSpiceBar's Kaffir Lime Powder.
- Season with salt to taste, then bring back to a boil and simmer gently for a few more minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and top with chili oil, peanuts, and cilantro, if desired.