RawSpiceBar’s Hickory Smoked Salt
2 lbs red potatoes
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
3 tbsp vegetable broth
1 tsp whole grain mustard
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1/3 cup sliced green onions or chopped red onions
- Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut them into halves or quarters.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add the potatoes and cook them until fork-tender, about 20-30 minutes. Drain the water and let the potatoes cool.
- Once they are cool, cut them into bite-sized cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together RawSpiceBar’s Hickory Smoked Salt, vinegar, vegetable broth, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the potatoes and mix well with a spatula. Stir in the sliced green onions. Taste and add more vinegar, salt, pepper, or smoked salt if needed. Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!