Herbes de Provence Stuffed Mushrooms
8 oz button or cremini mushrooms
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp shallots
Sea salt, to taste
RawSpiceBar’s Herbes de Provence
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Rinse mushrooms under running water. Pat dry and remove the stems.
- Pound together garlic, shallots, salt (to taste), and RawSpiceBar’s Herbes de Provence to form a rough paste.
- Transfer paste to a large bowl and stir in lemon juice, walnuts, breadcrumbs, olive oil, and parsley. Add mushrooms and combine. Let marinade at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms to a baking dish and stuff garlic paste on top. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned. Serve and enjoy!