Easy, Healthy Zucchini Bread - Spiced up 6 Global Ways
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 teaspoon any RawSpiceBar's spices:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour an 8 1/2- X 4 1/2- X 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini and hatch chile peppers.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine until dry ingredients are just moistened.
5. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.