Healthy, Homemade Granola - Spiced 5 Global Ways - Keto, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free
This healthy, homemade granola is going to become your favorite sweet snack - try it with these 5 global spice blends to spice it up. Easy to make, packed with pumpkin and yummy spices. Vegan, paleo, grain free, dairy free and completely addicting! Get cooking with recipes for every diet: Apple Pie Spices recipes, Pumpkin pie spice recipes.
1 cup pecans
1 cup cashews
1 cup almonds
1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
2 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup nut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Kosher salt, to taste
2 tsp RawSpiceBar spices:
Pumpkin pie spices
Apple pie spices
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place nuts in a food processor and pulse several times to roughly chop.
3. Transfer nuts to a large mixing bowl and combine coconut, flaxseed, spices and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, nut butter, coconut oil, honey or maple, and vanilla until smooth. Add to dry ingredients and combine. Spread the mixture in a single even layer on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and allow granola to cool to room temp. Serve or store and enjoy!