Healthy, Homemade Granola - Spiced 5 Global Ways - Keto, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free
This healthy, homemade granola is going to become your favorite sweet snack - try it with these 5 global spice blends to spice it up. Easy to make, packed with pumpkin and yummy spices. Vegan, paleo, grain free, dairy free and completely addicting!
1 cup pecans
1 cup cashews
1 cup almonds
1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
2 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup nut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Kosher salt, to taste
2 tsp RawSpiceBar spices:
Pumpkin pie spices
Apple pie spices
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place nuts in a food processor and pulse several times to roughly chop.
3. Transfer nuts to a large mixing bowl and combine coconut, flaxseed, spices and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, nut butter, coconut oil, honey or maple, and vanilla until smooth. Add to dry ingredients and combine. Spread the mixture in a single even layer on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and allow granola to cool to room temp. Serve or store and enjoy!