Hatch Chile Green Zucchini Bread
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Hatch Chile Powder
2 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded zucchini
2 hatch chile peppers; roasted peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour an 8 1/2- X 4 1/2- X 3-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and RawSpiceBar’s Hatch Chile Powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini and hatch chile peppers.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.