Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
TOTAL: 25 mins
RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread
1¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
Salt, to taste
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp molasses
4 tbsp butter, melted
¾ cup milk
- Grease and preheat a large skillet on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, molasses, eggs, melted butter, and milk. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine, making sure not to over mix
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes until bubbles form in the batter. Flip pancake and let it cook another minute or two until the second side is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!