Chocolate Garam Masala Truffles
INGREDIENTS1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala
12 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
3/4 c. heavy cream
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp sea salt
DIRECTIONS1. Add 3-4 inches of water to a double boiler, set to boil. Add chopped chocolate to top of double boiler but keep removed from heat.
2. In separate saucepan, bring heavy cream to a boil. Once boiling, pour over chocolate in double boiler. Gently mix the two and stir until the chocolate melts.
3. Stir in RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala (leave a pinch for dusting), vanilla extract, and salt and remove from heat. Cover & refrigerate mixture until firm, about 2-4 hours.
4. After mixture is firm, roll a teaspoonful of truffle mixture into a sphere with your hands. Set rolled truffles on parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Let rolled truffles sit for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
6. Add remaining RawSpiceBar Garam Masala to a small bowl. Drop in and lightly dust each truffle in the spices and set back on the cookie sheet.
7. Allow dusted truffles to firm up in the fridge for another 30 minutes. Once firm, shake off any excess spice & enjoy!
Makes approximately 30 truffles.