1 tbsp finely ground RawSpiceBar's Kampot Peppercorns
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup golden brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter with the sugars and mix until it's smooth. Then add the egg and mix until it's evenly incorporated.
- Add the RawSpiceBar's Kampot Peppercorns, vanilla, and salt and mix to combine.
- Add the baking soda to the flour, and gradually mix this into the batter. Mix only until you no longer see any dry areas of flour.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Then use a 2-inch cookie scoop to shape the batter into cookies, adding them to the parchment-lined baking sheets as you go. They should have at least 2-inches between them, about 8 per sheet.
- Place the baking sheets in the preheated 375 degree F oven until the cookies are golden brown along the edges, about 12 minutes.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then place them on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining cookie batter, until it's all gone.