Chili Powder Spiced Cauliflower Rice Bowls
- 1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Chili Powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 limes, juice only
- 1 cup diced chicken, cooked
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beans, chicken, corn, RawSpiceBar's Chili Powder and salt to taste. Cook, 4-5 minutes, until browned.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the riced cauliflower and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is heated through and just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add 1/4 cup of the cilantro and the lime juice, and stir to combine.
- Divide riced cauliflower among 4 bowls. Top with the bean and corn mixture, salsa, cilantro and avocado. Serve and enjoy!