Chicken Chili Verde Creamy
This delicious creamy chicken chili verde is packed with flavor, Hatch green chiles and spices and is ready easy super easily in a slow cooker or instant pot.
CHICKEN CHILI VERDE CREAMY
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our authentic Chicken Chili Verde Creamy. Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Chicken Chili Verde Creamy in just 7 hours and 10 minutes.
How Our Recipes Kits Work
We provide spices:
- Hatch Green Chile Powder - New Mexico
Your shopping list:
- lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16-oz.)
- jar salsa verde
- 1 (15-oz.)
- can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz.)
- can Ro-tel-style diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 (10 to 12-oz.)
- bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 (10 to 12-oz.)
- bag frozen onions & peppers blend
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.)
- pkgs. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2
- cups frozen diced okra
- cups chicken broth
- teaspoon mineral salt
- teaspoons ground cumin
- teaspoon RawsSpiceBar's chili powder
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Slow Cooker directions: Place the chicken, salsa verde, beans, canned tomatoes, cauliflower rice, and onion & peppers blend in the bottom of a crockpot.
- 2. Put the cream cheese, okra, 2 cups of the broth, the salt, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Add the contents of the blender to the crockpot, along with the remaining 1 cup of broth and stir. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, shred the chicken with 2 forks right inside the pot.
- 4. Instant Pot directions: Add everything to the Instant Pot insert, including the blended sauce and remaining cup of broth. Seal and cook at high pressure for 25 minutes. Use natural pressure release. Shred the chicken.