Instant Pot Cauliflower Tikka Masala - Vegan
Everyone loves a delicious curry…bold flavors, freshly ground spices - with the perfect combination of vegetables, coconut milk in a creamy sauce.
Instant Pot Cauliflower Tikka Masala
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch fresh ginger, minced
2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (optional)
1 tbsp Garam masala
Kosher salt, to taste
1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
Instant Pot Directions
1. Set Instant Pot to sauté and add oil. Once hot, add onion and saute, 4-5 minutes. Add spices, salt, garlic, and ginger, saute 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the crushed tomatoes, and cauliflower florets. Put on pressure cook for 12 minutes. Once finished, wait 1 minute and release pressure. Stir in yogurt.
3. Serve hot with rice, naan, or tofu and enjoy!
Stove Top Directions
1. In a large non-stick saute pan, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil on medium heat. Once hot, add onion and saute, 4-5 minutes. Add spices, salt, garlic, and ginger, saute 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes without juice and saute, another 2-3 minutes.
2. Move all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until completely pureed into a smooth sauce.
3. Pour the sauce from the blender back into the saute pan. Heat the sauce on medium-low until you achieve a gentle simmer. Cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes on medium-low heat.
4. Add cauliflower florets to sauce, toss, and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes on low heat. Remove cover and cook on medium heat, 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve hot with rice, naan, or tofu and enjoy!