1 lime, zest and juice of
2 tbsp chopped mint, plus sprigs for garnish
4 cups blueberries
1 cup confectioner's sugar
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup canola oil
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Cardamom Summer
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine lime zest, mint, confectioner's sugar, and blueberries in a bowl and set aside. Place butter and oil in a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet and transfer to oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, then whisk in the milk, honey, and RawSpiceBar’s Cardamom Summer.
- Remove skillet from oven, add butter-oil mixture to the batter, and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into the skillet, top with berries, and bake until the batter has browned and risen up around the fruit, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to a rack to cool slightly. Serve with ice cream and mint and enjoy!