Cajun Shrimp Zucchini Noodles
Cajun is a favorite flavor with a yummy bite to it. It’s delicious with any fish actually. Did you know it also makes a great pasta sauce? The sauce included here will make you smile if you enjoy spicy food. The lemon juice and the creole seasoning in the olive oil are wonderful with our healthy zucchini pasta.
CAJUN SHRIMP ZUCCHINI NOODLES
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our authentic Cajun Shrimp Zucchini Noodles . Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Cajun Shrimp Zucchini Noodles in just 25 minutes.
How Our Recipes Kits Work
We provide spices:
- Cajun Blackened Seasoning - Salt Free, Spicy Hot
Your shopping list:
- pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled
- tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons RawSpiceBar's Cajun seasoning
- tablespoons sesame oil
- cup sliced red onion
1. Using a ‘spiralizer,’ make the zucchini noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can slice very thin into ribbons.
2. Blend together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, ¼ cup lemon juice, 1½ teaspoons creole seasoning, and the pepper.
- 3. Sprinkle the remaining creole seasoning over the shrimp and coat the shrimp.
- 4. Heat the remaining tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet.
- 5. Saute the shrimp for 4 to 6 minutes, until shrimp is pink.
- 6. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- 7. Pour the blended mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and creole seasoning into the skillet.
- 8. Once it is heated, add the zucchini noodles, sauteing for 2 minutes or longer if you prefer softer.
- 9. Either serve the pasta with shrimp on top, or you can add it to the noodles and toss.