Quick, easy and tasty Cajun Oven Fries.
We’ve sourced and freshly ground the spices to make our Cajun Fries. Simply follow our recipe, adding locally sourced, fresh ingredients, to cook this delicious Cajun Fries in just 30 minutes.
How Our Spice Kits Work
We provide spices:
- Blackened Cajun Seasoning - Salt Free
Your shopping list:
- medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground thyme or poultry seasoning
- teaspoon (1/3 handful) sweet paprika
- teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground cumin
- RawSpiceBar's Cajun seasoning and black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2. Cut potatoes into wedges. In a large bowl, combine oil, hot sauce, thyme, paprika, and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet. Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, turning once.