1 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Hungarian Paprika, Sweet
2 cups brown rice, cooked
2 cups crimini mushrooms
1⁄2 cup onion, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tsp black pepper
1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
2 tbsp olive oil
Sauce1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (12 ounce) can tomato soup
- Core cabbage, place in pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and cover with a lid. Cook until slightly softened. Remove cabbage and place in a dish to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, saute onions and garlic in the olive oil until transparent. Add crumbles, rice, RawSpiceBar’s Hungarian Paprika, Sweet, Sweet, egg, and vegetable broth. Mix well.
- When cabbage is warm to the touch, peel leaves and place on cutting board. You should have six very large leaves.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide filling mixture into six equal parts.
- Fill cabbage leaves and roll. Place filled rolls with folded end down into baking dish.
- Combine soup and tomatoes along with tomato juice from can in separate bowl. Add half of soup can worth of water to sauce. Mix well.
- Ladle over rolls. Cover rolls in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until cabbage is easily poked with a fork.