Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick, milk and egg and knead into a dough until smooth. Roll into a 8" x 10" rectangle.
2. Combine ground cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle into dough.
3. Roll dough tightly, beginning at 10 inch side and pinch to seal. Place sealed side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Cut at 1 inch intervals using a sharp knife.
4. Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
5. Mix powdered sugar and water and spread over roll. Serve and enjoy!