2 boneless pork chops
Pinch Kosher salt, to taste
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup broth (omit for grilling)
1 tbsp butter or vegetable oil
2 tablespoons RawSpiceBar's Beau Monde Seasoning
Instant Pot Directions
1. Pat pork chops dry. Mix spices, salt and brown sugar and rub into both sides of pork chops.
2. Set Instant Pot on saute (high) and add tablespoon butter. Once hot, add pork chops and brown on both sides for 1-2 minutes each. Remove pork chops and set aside. Press cancel.
3. Add 1 cup chicken broth and deglaze bottom of the pot. Add pork chops.
4. Secure lid, set vent to "sealing" and pressure cook (manual) for 7 minutes. When done, allow pressure to naturally release for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, quick release, remove and let rest. Serve and enjoy!
1. Prep grill. Combine spices, salt, and brown sugar on a plate and mix it well. Add the pork chops to the plate
2. Using a fork, pierce the chops then press the dry rub into the pork chops on either side.
3. Liberally brush with oil and set on grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes on one side, then flip over and grill for 4-5 minutes on the other side. Remove, season to taste and enjoy.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine spices, salt, and brown sugar in a bowl and mix it well. Rub pork chops liberally with spice rub.
2. In skillet over medium high heat, add oil. Add pork chops and let brown, 3-4 minutes, per side.
3. Add broth and let pork chops simmer on low heat, 20-30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!