1 medium pumpkin
3/4 cup natural yogurt
2/3 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
Small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Sumac Sesame Za’atar
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and place on a paper-lined baking tray.
- Drizzle the pumpkin with olive oil, and salt & pepper, to taste.
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 1.5 hours until the pumpkin is soft and golden. Remove and let cool.
- While the pumpkin is cooking or cooling mix the yogurt and RawSpiceBar’s Sumac Sesame Za’atar together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Transfer pumpkin to bowl and dollop yogurt over the pumpkin, then sprinkle with parsley, pomegranate, salt & pepper to taste. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil to serve.