Baked Eggs Provencal
½ tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Herbes de Provence
2 slices smoked turkey (or your favorite cold cut meat), cut into strips
Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
Salt & pepper, to taste
¼ cup milk or cream
1 tsp Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp paprika
Butter or oil
- Preheat oven to 390ºF, positioning the rack in the middle.
- Butter or oil individual ramekins.
- Crack eggs into each ramekin.
- Add the cubed cheddar and the slices of cold cut meat.
- Whisk the milk or cream with RawSpiceBar’s Herbes de Provence, Parmesan cheese, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of the milk-herb mix onto each ramekin.
- Bake the eggs for 15-20 minutes, depending on how done you want the eggs. Stay towards the lower end of the baking time if you like the eggs to be slightly runny.