Try this healthy baked crisp with any of the below 6 spices and blends. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and topped with a crunchy oat pecans. Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!
1/3 cup almond flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 raw chopped pecans
Kosher salt, to taste
1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
5-6 green apples, thinly sliced
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tsp RawSpiceBar spices:
Apple pie spices
Pumpkin pie spices
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8x8 baking pan.
2. For topping, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 spices and pecans in a large bowl. Add coconut oil or butter and use hands to mix until crumbly.
3. For filling, combine apples, maple syrup, 1/2 spices and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Let sit, 5-10 minutes.
4. Toss 1/3 topping with apple mixture then move to pan and sprinkle over remaining topping.
5. Bake 45-55 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Looking to Buy?
Don't forget to check out our vast selection of spices in our shop!