- RawSpiceBar's Apple Pie Spices
- 3 pounds tart apples, cut in 1/2" chunks
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp turbinado sugar
- Juice, 1 lemon
- Place apples and water in a heavy saucepan and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture is bubbling. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook, stirring often, until the apples have cooked down, 15-20 minutes. Add sugar, lemon or lime juice, and RawSpiceBar's Apple Pie Spices, cover and simmer, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool, or serve warm or hot & enjoy!