Summer Corn Salsa
1 poblano pepper
2 tsp olive oil
3 cups corn (about 4-5 cobs)
1 jalapeno, finely chopped
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 lime, juiced
RawSpiceBar’s Pequin Chili Salt
- Heat your charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat. Cover so the grill retains its heat.
- Brush the poblano pepper and cobs of corn with olive oil. Place over the grill and let the pepper and corn develop grill marks, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool.
- Once cooled, chop the poblano pepper into small chunks, and remove the corn from the cob. Transfer these two things into a large bowl.
- To the bowl, add the jalapeno, red onion, chives and lime juice. Toss together and taste. Adjust seasoning and add RawSpiceBar’s Pequin Chili Salt and pepper.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.